When Mae Kingsley is forced to move into her family’s rundown lake house, she discovers small town living is not as simple as it seems. Bursts of violence, silent treatments, archaic rituals and two very cute guys with seriously mysterious motives all appear with the rising of the new moon.
But that’s nothing compared to the family secrets soon to be revealed. A box sealed in a vault, hidden rooms, naked swimming. There’s a trove of family revelations just beneath the floorboards, waiting to be exposed.
As the paranormal bonding season for the High Council Witches begins, Mae must quickly decide who to trust and who to fear before a deadly family tradition repeats itself and her chance to live a normal life completely disappears.
Genres: Fantasy, Young Adult
1. In my office arm chair.
2. On the 2nd floor screened in porch
3. In a busy coffee shop
4. Lying on my stomach on my bed
5. Feet up on an ottoman on the patio outside
6. At a desk with a thunderstorm youtube video playing really loud
7. Sitting in nature
8. Sometimes I ‘write’ by recording my voice on long walks, then when I get home, I transcribe the audio
9. Sitting on the couch while a baseball game is on tv (especially if there’s no score)
10. Gently floating in a boat
Website • Goodreads • Instagram • Newsletter
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Follow the tour HERE!
Thanks for being on the tour! :)ReplyDelete